Friday, June 8, 2012

A Bleated Merry Christmas McKenna

After a very busy holiday season, McKenna getting several ear infections, David and I traveling to CO and both getting the flu, celebrating nine family members birthdays and taking a moment to breathe I realized it is now June and I haven't updated our family blog since McKenna's first birthday.  I decided it is time to take a moment to sit down and write about what The Coburn Crew has been up to the later part of 2011 and 2012.
Though McKenna already experienced her first Christmas in 2010 she was a newborn and was completely oblivious to holiday traditions.  Now at 1 years old we were really exited to share Christmas with McKenna and our Seattle family.  We hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we do.
Christmas Dress
Going to see Santa
Meeting Santa for the first time
Excited to get a Monkey from Aunt Hanna
A purse!
Opening purse with Grandpa Houglum
30 years later, a mini me!
Wearing her new Pink Hat

Yeah! Thanks Papa for my new Huskies t-shirt!
Oohhh! What is inside Mama?














No comments:

Post a Comment